Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SuRpRiSe... DADDY'S HOME!!!

Jeff's home... 7 weeks early!! Yippee!!
 
When Jeff told me he was coming home early... we decided to SURPRISE the kids. So I had to keep my excitement contained all alone for about 4 days. Then on Sunday (April 19) I took the kids to my Dad's house in LaJolla. When we came back, my dad had the kids across the street on the grounds of the San Diego temple. As we approached Brandon could see I was walking with someone but couldn't make out who it was... it was Kalea that instantly yelled "DADDY" and began to run towards us... the boys were right behind her. I think they were all in complete SHOCK!!
 

We are grateful for Jeff's service to our country and for his safe return home.
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Loren and Kelly said...

I'm so glad to hear that he made it home safely. What a great surprise for your family!

MBlairsLars said...

I love it...your brought tears to my eyes. Tell him thanks for everything from the Larsons.

Amy said...

yay! So glad he is home and thank you Jeff for your service! So sweet to see the picture of the kids wrapping themselves around Daddy:-)

Pyatt said...

I love this post...how great to get home early!! It is wonderful that there are men and women willing to sacrifice so much on our behalf!! THANKS!