Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First day of school

First day of school... Brandon-5th grade, Joseph-2nd grade and Kalea Sue is in Kindergarten @ North Terrace Elementary in Oceanside, California. Everyone was excited and came home talking non-stop about their day. I hope the excitements continues.




Kalea had a choice from a gazillion backpacks and decided on a "Hello Kitty" bag from the dollar spot at Target. Yes $1.00... love that girl!!













She wasted no time finding a seat and giving me a quick goodbye as she reminds that she is a BIG girl now. She was very anxious to begin her school career. Well... that is my last time taking my kids to their first day of Kindergarten... yeah... I am okay with that.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Kalea looks so sweet with that haircut and so grown-up. Congrats on all kids in school...what will you do now???:-)

Amy said...

HELLO...this is my second comment. It is that I tagged you on my website...so go read it:-)